
Well, I should be working on my list of things to do...but this one is too funny!
As you know it is the beginning of August and that means back to work. Yes, I know I only work 1 entire day and four additional hours a week. There is a lot to be done for those few hours of work believe it or not.
So, today I am working away on the computer. Typing up syllabi for my community college courses, creating an independent study course for a student, getting ready for meet the teacher for my Friday classes, and working on some stuff for church. You might wonder if I hired a baby sitter or something....NO. Isn't that was TV was made for?....No, but it sure helps sometimes. Today, Addison has been dancing to music in the office, painting with watercolors, and playing with her babies. (We had both just gotten out of the shower.) Well, that was until she became very quiet. I was on the phone getting some feedback on a project, when she proudly announces herself in the office....TADA....the pictures are proof of the mess. Oh, to be uninhibited and two...! Please take note, that the panties are supposed to be a nice pale yellow. When I tossed her the shower for the second time today, I noticed her ear and had to get a picture of that too.
Enjoy your day!
"Every child is an artist..." Pablo Picasso

No comments:
Post a Comment