Well we only have about 10 weeks left of bed rest, but who is counting. The month of May always seems to be a busy one...even if you are on bed rest. Addison is turning three next week. This is so hard to believe!
We are headed to Cottonwood to celebrate with family on Saturday. We also get to celebrate Brittany's college graduation! Way to go Britt! You accomplished a lot in your 4 years at ASU!
Grandma is going to be heading back to Colorado for the summer. Thankfully, we have a relief grandma willing to fill in for a period of time! "Nae" as Addison calls her as so graciously offered to help us out before and after her vacation. Thank you Renee - We love you!!!
In all of my free time, I have accomplished a few things...logging more TV hours than should be legal, I created a reading program for volunteers to use in our local school district (I might be known as a sucker..), I am learning to crochet - which has proven to be great entertainment for me.
Until next time...
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment