CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year from the Lindgren's House to you!

Nothing like the last minute.




Taking pictures of a 3 year-old has proven to be a challenge.



As we begin 2010...I think back to where we were as a family last year....then I think back to the year 2000...how time really flies...10 years have passed.

This year I have a few goals....not really resolutions but goals.

1.  Use more coupons
2.  Share the gift of health with more people (Juice Plus+)
3.  Finish my paper scrapbooking (Addison's first year, and wedding album)
4.  Blog at least once a month to share our lives with our friends and family
5.  Start getting ready for Christmas in JULY!  Yes, that is right July!

Cheers to a new year and new beginnings!

The Lindgrens

No comments: