CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Wise Wednesday....

So, sometimes I write things so that I will remember them later....I write them in my blog so that others may get a little laugh too.

Today, Addison and I were walking in a store that had some baby stuff...
Addison:  Momma, when can I have my own baby?
Me:  (My immediate thought..never...because you are not ever getting married...) I calmly answer, well after you get married...
Addison:  Well that is going to take along time (darn right kid!)
Later on we are at home...Lucas is squirming all over the place while I am trying to change a very dirty diaper.  Addison is watching intently, she has to inspect the poop...weird, yes I know...
Addison:  Momma, maybe I should never have a baby....they are HARD work and sometimes they are stinky too. 
I had to chew my tongue off in order to prevent myself from saying something totally sarcastic....

1 comment:

luvsewe2 said...

...LOL...LOL..wise beyound her years...LOL..shes going to give you a run for your money..first taking off and exploring on her own..and now this ..and in the same week..ohhhh you are in so much trouble...lol... more gray hair here they come, better buy stock in Miss Clairol... love ya Mom