CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 27, 2010

My love for a good deal....

You know me, I love to get a deal.  Well let me tell you about this one….you can get it too!  Let me start with the back story…..

My goal this year was to have my Christmas cards out by December 1st.  Mind you I had not take the picture yet and had all of these lofty goals of making my own card….well you can tell by the date on this post that was not going to be happening….Instead of working on my necessary tasks, I decided to check out a few of my favorite blogs….low and behold the answer to my dilemma.    

I can't use this one....

Free Christmas cards from Shutterfly!  Yes, I said free personalized Christmas cards!  I have used Shutterfly in the past to make photo books (which I love), so I was familiar with the work they do.  As fast as the link would take me there I was able to get free cards for Christmas this year.  A new dilemma will be which card to choose.  Now I will not make my December 1st goal, maybe I will make a more reasonable goal of December 15th.  Now off to get a picture and begin writing my letter so I can meet my new deadline.....

Check your mailbox and you will see which one I chose.  You too can get free cards from Shutterfly,check out this link.  (I won’t tell if you don’t tell..that we did not spend any money on Christmas cards this year!)

1 comment:

stephanie said...

way to go addison. totally the way i cook too...