CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Got Plenty of Toys

Well, this evening I had interesting exchange with my daughter. We were driving home from some errands and discussing the remaining tasks for the night. One of the things that Addison needed to do was to pick up her room. After fussing, crying and whining I reminded her that I could always clean it and put her toys in a garbage bag in the garage. She quickly responded, "That's okay, I have plenty of toys." Once home, I went straight upstairs. I decided to give her a second chance. When I asked, she pointed to her closet and replied, "You see that closet in there, I got plenty of toys." I promptly started to bag up her toys! We will see when I decide to give them back!

3 comments:

Annabelle said...

I hate to say it, but it sounds like she is sassy like her Momma.....

R.Lindgren said...

Hmmm...I might have to agree with you...You know what they say about pay-backs...

luvsewe2 said...

Yep ...shes a payback...I can remembering bagging up someones toys, cuse she wouldn't clean her room...finally I just gave up and closed the door