CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lindgren Update


Here is our latest update. We will have made it to 31 weeks on Saturday. I am still at home on bed rest. We are all surviving....some days barely, but we will make it. I am scheduled to have an ultrasound a week from Monday. The doctor is going to check to see how things are looking. They think BB Lindgren is really big. I am measuring three weeks ahead of schedule, so I am preparing myself for a c-section the middle of August.


I have discovered something new to fill my time. Digital scrapbooking....I love it. No more paper, scissors, and stickers to buy all of my supplies are available online or I can make them myself.

They can be printed for an album or sent to be bound in a book. My possibilities are endless. If you are interested check out www.scrapgirls.com.

Addison is enjoying summer and swimming. She really wants to figure out how to swim on her own. I am thinking she will be swimming on her own some by the end of the summer.

Until next time...

No comments: