CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Four Weeks and Counting....

We have made it to 32 weeks! Thank you for all of your prayers! I am starting my 13 week of bed rest. Believe it or not, I am still kind of sane. Matt might tell you something different... We have had Sydnee our high school neighbor help us out a few days a week for a few hours. Addison has loved playing with her. They have tea parties and play with Polly Pockets. This week my mom is here. She is giving the house the once over, and boy did it need it. Addison loves having her Nano here!


We had our 32 week appointment yesterday including an ultrasound. The ultrasound tech was convinced that they had my due date wrong...we explained to her that we know that BB Lindgren is really big. I think she was surprised by his size to say the least. He is measuring 4 weeks head and weighing in at a whopping 5lbs 13 oz. She explained that is a good size for a 36 week baby let alone a 32 week one. Sooo..we are having a BIG BOY!!!! (Or as I say a toad or small baby elephant) This also explains why I continue to have tightening and terrible ligament pain. I was informed yesterday that my tightening was to be considered contractions...


Of course I needed to know what the game plan is going to be much to my doctor's annoyance sometimes (he is a good sport though). So here is the current plan - he will not come before 36 weeks if the doctor has anything to do with it. If he does not come on his own by 37 weeks, then more than likely he will be delivered by c-section at 38 weeks. The doctor predicts that he will be between 8-9 pounds by 36 -37 weeks, which is doable. If we make it to 38 weeks we are looking at 9-10 pounds or more if he decides to gain a lot at the end.


Profile Picture: He is sleeping with his head tipped back.


Until next time....

No comments: