I have not updated our blog because I am in denial. I thought for sure the next update would be with the news of a new baby boy....well.....The good news is we are almost to 38 weeks...but no baby yet. We will have a new plan of action on Monday if he should choose not to arrive over the weekend. I am holding out for the weekend, some may say wishful thinking...but.... I am sure Matt and Addison are more than ready for this child to make his appearance so that the lady of the house will begin to act like one. I am very puffy and very crabby. I am beginning to think I am an elephant (pregnant for 22 months) carrying an elephant.
Below is my latest scrapbooking page of Addison's first dentist visit. She did such a great job and felt very proud to be three.

Maybe next time.....

No comments:
Post a Comment