CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lindgren's Reunion





Matt's family was all together for the first time in over 10 years. We spent the weekend in Colorado Springs with his family.  It was fun hanging out with everyone.  Matt, Addison, Delores, his sister Sue, and his brother Pete went to the balloon races on Sunday morning at 6am.  If you know me at all you know why I was not there.  On Monday, the girls (Sarah, Sue, Addison and myself) went to see Ramona and Beezus.  I loved the movie. It brought me back to my childhood for sure.

2 comments:

luvsewe2 said...

looks like fun was had by all!
Wher u find the BIG chair..lol..to funny. That had to be Sarah's find??

Unknown said...

The chair was my find.... Found it at Sams Club. It was way too corny so I couldn't pass it up. We all laughed a lot about the chair.