Addison started preschool in September! She loves going to school three days a week. For the past two weeks she has stayed for Lunch Bunch - an extra 1.5 hrs for a small fee.....I call it Lunch Bunch minus the Lunch....she would rather play than eat lunch.
Addison is starting to make friends which warms her mother's heart. She really likes her teacher too. There are two parent helpers in her class everyday, so I have had the opportunity to be in there 4 times already. Lucas goes to the nursery while I work...Let's just say I think he is glad I don't have many more days to work. He hates it!
 |
| Pleasing her mother posing for a picture. |
 |
| Showing off her new sparkly backpack |
|
|
Matt took her for her first day of orientation and again for her first real day of school (2.5 hrs). He wanted to see his baby off....When I asked how it went, "my eyes got a little wet." We'll just leave it at that.
1 comment:
Our baby girl is growing up.....fast! you had better buy Matt a box of kleenex..lol..this is the first of many BIG steps. I love and miss all of you.
Post a Comment