I could write something very profound...inspiring...or maybe humorus...but frankly I am too tired.
I had a wonderful Mother's day that started a few days ago. Matt bought me a new camera lens for my camera! Now if I can just figure out how to use it...two goals good pictures taken quickly.
Yesterday, we spent the afternoon planting our new flower and vegetable gardens...there is something grand about playing in the dirt! Then, we went out to Mexican food for a Mother's day dinner without a million other wonderful mothers.
Today, we went to church...I got to go alone...which was actually kind of nice. Lucas will only last 20 minutes in the nursery before I can here him screaming through the soundproof doors of the nursery and the sanctuary. We went to a super fun park and then had a grilled steak dinner.
Thank you to my wonderful husband and our two lovely children!
Some new pictures taken with my new lens...I need to edit them a little...but that will happen later...
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
your kids are adorable!
and i'm still praying lucas and his nursery aversion. :)
Thank you Stephanie! We have to turn a corner sooner or later...right!?!
i can't wait to see them...9 days.. but whos counting...
Post a Comment