CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

Today we celebrate...the our Risen Savior!  Here are some pictures from our Easter festivities.  We were up bright and early with a few snowflakes...After baskets and an inside Easter egg hunt, we were getting ready for church.  It is always crazy when the mother has to get herself ready, make sure that two children are dressed and groomed to their mother's taste, prepare a meal for later, take a few family pictures to preserve the moment, while remaining kind. 

Their Eggs
Brotherly Love...trying to push Addison of f of his chair
What 20 months looks like...
This is what happens when you fight with the Easter Bunny....

1 comment:

luvsewe2 said...

I can't wait to see my babies...Lucas has changed so much...I am beginning to like Addison's new doo..I miss my toot and bruiser..speaking of which what did he do?
love ya mom